take on the challenge
Support NYCB in Your Year-End Giving
One of the Company's key missions is to promote arts education with programs in NYC public schools like The Nutcracker Project. Program fees cover only 20% of costs of these efforts; donations help cover the remaining 80% of expenses.
We reached over 12,000 children and families last year, and with your help, we can make a difference in the lives of even more children. Plus, for a limited time, The Joseph and Sylvia Slifka Foundation will match new gifts on a dollar-for-dollar basis in an effort to raise awareness of NYCB's education programs.