April 1, 2019 – May 31, 2019
- Excellent tailoring, draping, pattern making & cutting skills
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Knowledge & experience with men’s clothes/costumes
- Good sewing skills; machine & hand sewing
- Experience with ballet costumes & stretch fabric a plus
- Full time union position; 35 hours a week
Employee will be responsible for all draping, tailoring, pattern making and cutting for our men’s department, including all new productions and rebuilding & refurbishing of existing productions.
New York City Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
Please email resume, portfolio & references to Jason Hadley, NYCB Costume Shop Manager at email@example.com