Featured Roles Since Joining NYCB
- Harlequinade (Pierrette)
- La Sonnambula (Pas de Deux)
- A Midsummer Night's Dream (Butterfly)
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker® (Marzipan, Dolls)
- The Sleeping Beauty (Eloquence, White Cat)
- Swan Lake (Neopolitan)
Originated a featured role in
- Nicolas Blanc: Mothership
Originated corps roles in
- JR: Les Bosquets
- Annabelle Lopez Ochoa: Unframed
- Justin Peck: The Most Incredible Thing
Claire Von Enck is a member of the New York City Ballet’s corps de ballet. She was born in Cleveland, Ohio and began her dance training at the age of seven at the Royal School of Ballet with Joanne Morscher. She later studied at the Cleveland School of Dance with Gladisa Guadalupe before attending the School of American Ballet, the official school of New York City Ballet, during the 2009 summer course. She then enrolled as a full time student the following fall. In August of 2012, she became an apprentice with NYCB and joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in August 2013.
While an apprentice with the Company, Ms. Von Enck performed a featured role in Balanchine’s Scherzo à la Russe.
Ms. Von Enck was a recipient of the Mae L. Wien Award for Outstanding Promise in 2012.
Portrait © Paul Kolnik