Featured Roles Since Joining NYCB
- Divertimento from 'Le Baiser de la Fée'
Originated a featured role in
- Lauren Lovette: Not Our Fate
Originated a corps role in
- Annabelle Lopez Ochoa: Unframed
- Justin Peck: The Most Incredible Thing, The Times Are Racing
- Christopher Wheeldon: American Rhapsody
Laine Habony is a member of New York City Ballet’s corps de ballet. Born in Dallas, Texas, she began her dance training at the age of three at Denton Ballet Academy in Denton, Texas, before continuing her training at Ballet Conservatory in Lewisville, Texas, under Allan Kinzie and Shawn Stevens, at age eight. She began studying at the School of American Ballet (SAB), the official school of New York City Ballet, during the 2010 summer course, and enrolled as a full-time student that year. Ms. Habony became an apprentice with NYCB in November 2013 and joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in November 2014.
Portrait © Paul Kolnik