Featured Roles Since Joining NYCB
- Divertimento from 'Le Baiser de la Fée'
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker® (Coffee, Marzipan, Flowers, Dolls, Dewdrop)
- Eight Easy Pieces
- The Sleeping Beauty (Vivacity)
- Swan Lake (Pas de Quatre, Princess)
Originated corps roles in
- Warren Carlyle: SOMETHING TO DANCE ABOUT Jerome Robbins, Broadway to Ballet
- JR: Les Bosquets
- Lauren Lovette: For Clara
- Justin Peck: The Most Incredible Thing
- Gianna Reisen: Composer's Holiday
Olivia MacKinnon is a member of New York City Ballet’s corps de ballet. She was born in Mobile, Alabama and began her dance training at the age of three at the Mobile Ballet. At the age of 11, she performed with Mobile Ballet’s Company. During the summers of 2008 and 2009, Ms. MacKinnon attended the summer sessions at the School of American Ballet, the official school of New York City Ballet, and enrolled as a full-time student in fall of 2010. Ms. MacKinnon became an apprentice with NYCB in November 2012 and joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in October 2013.
Portrait © Paul Kolnik