With a company of awe-inspiring dancers and a dynamic repertory known for its diverse variety, a trip to New York City Ballet at Lincoln Center, America’s leading performing arts center, is an incomparable experience. At NYCB, all groups — from students programs to community outings — receive special treatment, save money on ticket orders and receive several exciting and valuable privileges.
Interested in bringing your group to New York City Ballet? Find out more about our exclusive Group Adventure add-ons.
Ready to start planning your trip? Fill out a request form for repertory programs or for performances of George Balanchine's The Nutcracker® and a Group Sales representative will contact you with complete details.
Questions? Please visit our Group Sales Ticket Policies and FAQ pages.
Group Discounts and Benefits
Groups of 10 or more save up to 30% off regular prices on select repertory performances. Groups of 20 or more receive special group benefits for George Balanchine's The Nutcracker® (Discounts do not apply to Nutcracker performances). Call 212-870-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific pricing.
- Exclusive Group Adventure packages provide opportunities to interact with company dancers, musicians, and more
Your Group Sales Representative can help:
- Advise performance selections and Group Adventure add-ons
- Make arrangements for special needs
- Provide educational materials
- Plan Your New York City experience, including tours, shopping, and museum exploration
- Recommend neighborhood restaurants
- Suggest group accommodations
Groups Also Receive:
- Exclusive Juilliard Café dining option or boxed lunches
- Access to free bus parking
Customize a NYCB Tour Today!
Fill out our request form, call 212-870-4200 or email email@example.com.
In the event of lost Group tickets, please contact our Customer Service team at 212-496-0600 Monday to Friday 10am-8pm and Sunday 12-5pm to arrange for replacements (held at Box Office) up until one (1) hour before curtain on the day of the show.