With a company of awe-inspiring dancers and a dynamic repertory known for its diverse variety, a trip to New York City Ballet at Lincoln Center, America’s leading performing arts center, is an incomparable experience. At NYCB, all groups — from student programs to community outings — receive special treatment, save money on ticket orders and receive several exciting and valuable privileges.
Interested in bringing your group to New York City Ballet? Fill out a request form for our repertory programs or for performances of George Balanchine's The Nutcracker® and a Group Sales representative will contact you with complete details.
Ready to start planning your trip? Find out more about our exclusive Group Adventure add-ons.
Questions? Please visit our Group Sales Ticket Policies and FAQ pages.
Group Discounts and Benefits
Groups of 10 or more save up to 30% off regular prices on select repertory performances. Groups of 20 or more receive special group benefits for George Balanchine's The Nutcracker® (discounts do not apply to Nutcracker performances). Call 212-870-4200 or email email@example.com for specific pricing.
- Exclusive Group Adventure packages provide opportunities to interact with company dancers, musicians, and more
Your Group Sales Representative can help:
- Advise performance selections and Group Adventure add-ons
- Make arrangements for special needs
- Provide educational materials
- Plan Your New York City experience, including tours, shopping, and museum exploration
- Recommend neighborhood restaurants
- Suggest group accommodations
Groups Also Receive:
- Exclusive Juilliard Café dining option or boxed lunches
- Access to free bus parking
Customize a NYCB Tour Today!
Fill out our request form, call 212-870-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of lost Group tickets, please contact our Customer Service team at 212-496-0600 Monday to Friday 10am-8pm and Sunday 12-5pm to arrange for replacements (held at Box Office) up until one (1) hour before curtain on the day of the show.