Join NYCB's Serenade Society
In 1948, the combined genius of George Balanchine and Lincoln Kirstein resulted in the creation of a distinctly American ballet company whose neo-classical technique, purity of movement and speed would forever change the art form. Today, New York City Ballet remains dedicated to its founders’ vision, preserving the timeless repertory and standards of excellence they created while developing new work that draws on the creative talents of contemporary choreographers and composers.
Members of the Serenade Society receive:
- Invitation to the annual Serenade Society Luncheon and other events
- Membership certificate, suitable for framing
- Complimentary invitations to seminars with dancers and artistic staff
- Invitation to a select dress rehearsal
- A New York City Ballet lyre pin, designed exclusively for Serenade Society members
- Recognition on the website and in New York City Ballet publications
New York City Ballet offers a wide range of gift plans that can be tailored to fit your philanthropic and financial goals.
You can choose your own legacy of dance:
For more information about becoming a member of the Serenade Society and the different ways you can support New York City Ballet through gift planning, please contact Faith Petrides in the Patron Services Office at (212) 870-5686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
The information provided is solely for educational purposes. Please consult your own legal and financial advisors.
Thank you for your generous support.