JOIN THE MOVEMENT
TurnOut is an initiative launched by New York City Ballet to empower ballet and arts lovers across the globe to help raise funds for one of the world's most vibrant dance companies.
Tapping into the talents and expertise of audience members and fans, as well as their personal and corporate networks, TurnOut encourages NYCB enthusiasts to take the lead in developing fundraising events to benefit New York City Ballet.
Events can include charity runs, parties, dance-offs, bar nights — the possibilities are endless. Every idea is a great idea, so be creative with your talents and enlist your friends, family, and colleagues to raise awareness and support for the Company.
TCS New York City Marathon
Pas de Poker
SOME FAVORITE IDEAS FOR TURNOUT FUNDRAISERS
- Throw a dinner or cocktail party
- Coordinate a gallery night
- Create a 5K, half- or full marathon team
- Organize a dance-a-thon
- Cook a ballet breakfast
- Brew up a "Tea and Tutus" event
- Choreograph your own movement lab
- Arrange a fashion show
- Plan a golf tournament
- Hold a silent or live auction
- Invite your friends to a theater night
- Find items for a raffle
- Host a karaoke event
- Gather proceeds from the sale of an item
Contact email@example.com for more information on how to get started with your fundraising idea.