July 26, 2021 – June 3, 2022
- Knowledge of a full spectrum of available fabrics both from NYC vendors and online
- Experience and knowledge of NYC fabric and trim vendors
- Experience and knowledge with/of color matching in all fabrics
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with Excel, photo editing, and other computer programs/skills
- Machine/hand sewing skills a plus
- Can lift 50 lbs.
Shopping for any and all fabrics/trims/notions/equipment needed by the costume shop. At ease working with Costume Director and Designers in developing new ballets as well as matching fabrics for costume refurbishment. Works well with Costume Shop Manager in organization of shop needs and staff supplies.
NYCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
For consideration, please email your resume, references & portfolio, referencing “Shopper” in the subject line to:
Director of Costumes