This listing is for two available positions.
July 26, 2021 – June 3, 2022
- Excellent sewing skills; machine & hand sewing
- Excellent dressmaking, and/or tailoring, & cutting skills
- Experience with ballet costumes & stretch, chiffon, organza, & tulle fabrics is essential
- Good communication skills
- Good organization & time management skills
- At least 2 years professional costume shop experience required
- Please no "fashion designers"
- Full time, union position; 35 hours a week
A sewing test will be required at the in-person interview, applicants should be ready to demonstrate various sewing techniques and bodice making.
NYCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
We encourage all qualified individuals to apply. For consideration, please email your resume, references & portfolio, referencing “Stitcher” in the subject line to:
Director of Costumes