Emily Kikta is a member of New York City Ballet's corps de ballet. She was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and began her dance training at the Thomas Studio of Performing Arts in Pittsburgh before studying at the Ballet Academy of Pittsburgh.
Ms. Kikta began studying at the School of American Ballet (SAB), the official school of New York City Ballet, during the summer 2006 course and enrolled as a full-time student in 2008.
Ms. Kikta became an apprentice with NYCB in October 2010 and joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in August 2011.
Photo © Paul Kolnik
- Brahms-Schoenberg Quartet (First Movement)
- Coppélia (War and Discord)
- George Balanchine's The Nutcracker® (Coffee, Dewdrop, Flowers)
- Raymonda Variations
- "Rubies" from Jewels
- The Sleeping Beauty (Diamond)
- Herman Schmerman
- A Midsummer Night's Dream (Hippolyta)
- Swan Lake (Hungarian, Queen)
- Everywhere We Go
- The Cage
- Ocean's Kingdom (Amazon Women)
- Bartók Ballet
- ten in seven
- The Wind Still Brings
Anatomy of a Dance