Laine Habony is a member of New York City Ballet’s corps de ballet. Born in Dallas, Texas, she began her dance training at the age of eight at Ballet Conservatory in Lewisville, Texas, under Kelly Kilburn Lannin, Allan Kinzie, and Shawn Stevens.
She attended the 2010 summer course at the School of American Ballet (SAB), the official school of New York City Ballet, and enrolled as a full-time student that year. She received additional training at the American Ballet Theatre, Chautauqua School of Dance, and Pacific Northwest Ballet summer programs.
Ms. Habony became an apprentice with NYCB in November 2013 and joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in November 2014.
Photo © Paul Kolnik
- Divertimento from 'Le Baiser de la Fée'
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker® (Hot Chocolate, Flowers)
- Swan Lake (Spanish, Princess)
- Fancy Free
- Fanfare (Cellos)
- Glass Pieces
- NY Export: Opus Jazz
- Not Our Fate
- SOMETHING TO DANCE ABOUT Jerome Robbins, Broadway to Ballet
Annabelle Lopez Ochoa
- The Most Incredible Thing
- The Times Are Racing
- American Rhapsody
Anatomy of a Dance