July 26, 2021 – June 3, 2022
- Excellent draping, pattern making & cutting skills
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge & experience with men’s clothes/costumes
- Good sewing skills; machine & hand sewing
- Experience with ballet costumes, tutus, & stretch fabric is essential
- At least 5 years professional costume shop experience required
- Please no “fashion designers”
- Full time, union position; 35 hours a week
Employee will be responsible for all draping, tailoring, pattern making and cutting for the women’s/men's departments, including all new productions and rebuilding & refurbishing of existing productions.
NYCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
For consideration, please email your resume, references & portfolio, referencing “Tailor/Draper” in the subject line to:
Director of Costumes