Through partnerships with local organizations, medical centers and special education schools, NYCB provides programs for children, teens and adults with disabilities, their peers, and their families.
Programs currently include movement workshops led by NYCB dancers and teaching artists, opportunities to attend NYCB performances, and artist visits to medical and educational facilities.
Since 2014, we have worked with:
- Blythedale Children's Hospital
- The Henry Viscardi School
- The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp
- The International Academy of Hope (iHOPE)
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- The Kravis Children’s Hospital at Mount Sinai
- Manhattan Star Academy
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital
- The Southampton Fresh Air Home
- The Weinberg Family Cerebral Palsy Center at Columbia University
- And more
Photo © Rosalie O'Connor