LED BY NEW YORK CITY BALLET DANCE EDUCATORS, THIS PROGRAM INTRODUCES STUDENTS TO NEW YORK CITY BALLET.
Participants will experience New York City Ballet’s (NYCB) home, the David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center, and learn about the art of ballet. Experiences on the tour may include viewing the theater from the Fourth Ring, exploring costumes and pointe shoes, and participating in hands-on activities. Schedule permitting, groups may get an up-close look at the orchestra pit and the stage.
School Day Tours are booked on a first-come, first-served basis and are 60 minutes long. Once a determination has been made regarding your school's application, we will contact you to confirm via email. Please note that due to limited availability, a maximum of four tour slots are available to each school, regardless of grade or class.
- 1st–3rd Grade
- This program is intended for New York City Department of Education Public Schools, but there is limited availability for other school groups.
- DOE school rate: $25 non-refundable registration fee per tour slot.
- Non-DOE school rate: $75 non-refundable registration fee per tour slot.
Dates and Times
- Tours are offered on Mondays starting at 10:00 AM and 11:30 AM (October - May).
- Additional tours are available on select Wednesdays (December only).
- One class, 30 (maximum) students per tour slot with accompanying chaperones and teachers.