Jacqueline Bologna is a member of New York City Ballet’s corps de ballet. She was born in Boston, Massachusetts, and began her dance training at the age of three at Ballet Workshop of New England under the direction of Jacqueline Cronsberg. At 9, she began studying with Tamara King and Margaret Tracey at Boston Ballet School.
She attended summer courses at the School of American Ballet (SAB), the official school of New York City Ballet, in 2010 and 2011, enrolling as a full-time student during the 2011 winter term.
Ms. Bologna became an apprentice with NYCB in November 2013 and joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in November 2014.
Portrait © Paul Kolnik
- The Four Temperaments
- George Balanchine's The Nutcracker® (Hot Chocolate)
- La Sonnambula
- Tschaikovsky Piano Concerto No.2
- The Sleeping Beauty (Tenderness)
- Swan Lake (Spanish)
- West Side Story Suite (Maria)
- Emanon – In Two Movements
- Love Letter (on shuffle)
- Architects of Time
Annabelle Lopez Ochoa
- SOMETHING TO DANCE ABOUT Jerome Robbins, Broadway to Ballet
- The Shaded Line
- Composer's Holiday